Friday, June 13, 2014

Freeze Dried Astronaut Cookie and Cream Ice Cream Sandwich

I was at a candy shop a few weeks ago and noticed this freeze dried ice cream. My first thought was "Who actually want to eat something like this?" But the novelty of it intrigued me, so I bought it.
The Candy Shop

Freeze dried ice cream anyone?













I completely forgot that I bought this until today, when I was searching through my kitchen for a snack. So it was time to try it.



















When I opened the package, it looked just like a normal ice cream sandwich, except it was completely dry. It was hard to bite, which was also annoying. It did taste just like a cookie and cream ice cream sandwich, but that's obvious since it's just freeze dried. Overall, I think I would stick with normal ice cream. It's fun to try it once but it wasn't worth the price.

http://www.astronautfoods.com/products/ice-cream/astronaut-ice-cream.html

No comments:

Post a Comment